Join Our Growing Team!
We’re excited to be growing our OL Social Team and looking for other talented people to join us. Below are our current job openings. Think you’d make a great fit? Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Digital Marketing Coordinator (Intern)
Part-time: 10 – 15 hours per week
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator/Intern to help elevate the overall digital presence of OL Social as well as our clients. The ideal candidate will have a passion for digital marketing, especially social media, enjoy being creative and, above all else, be dedicated and willing to learn.
- Assist the team with social media content creation for OL social and our clients – ranging from real estate, ecommerce and B2B. Content Creation includes static graphics, GIFs and basic video creation and editing.
- Create eMail marketing campaigns for OL Social and our clients
- Create blog content relevant to social media and other digital marketing trends
- Create blog content for our clients
- Conduct research and strategize on new ideas to implement for OL Social and our clients.
- Track and monitor marketing performance, including website traffic and social media engagement
- Must be extremely detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
- Flexible in work functions and duties
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Proficient in managing large amounts of data and ability to interpret and extract meaningful insight from data
- Exceptional time management skills
- PC proficiency and strong skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel), Social Media Channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest) and Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere) are essential